Covid-19 We Continue To Support Your Career
While the world continues to navigate the uncertainty around COVID-19, we are committed to supporting you and your career to provide continuity-of-service at all times. We want you to have as much hope as possible about what Grieves Pryce Global Executive Services is doing and are here to answer any questions about your career that you may have.
Here is what we are doing to ensure your career documents will continue to remain not only up to date but to present you as a global business leader:
- We already have and use technology and business measures in place, to operate in different time zones, and will monitor them daily, to ensure our systems are up and running seamlessly.
- Our support will continue to be available with more flexibility. We are standing by via our Career Portal, here
- For our consultants, we’re following the UK government and WHO guidance on COVID-19 precautions and have instituted remote work policies.
- We are working closely with our digital providers to ensure data is flowing correctly between systems.
In addition, we are actively working on online resources such as:
- In-depth virtual assistance
- Guidance & tuition
- On-demand video content
- Blog content
- Peppercorn support streams and offers
Covid-19 Continued Support
We continue to offer:
We want to help as many clients old and new prepare more effectively while remote, and to be ready for the next version of a globally integrated economy.
We’ll continue to share the best advice and preparation for keeping your career on track through these difficult times.
On behalf of the Grieves Pryce Global Executive team, we’re here for you and look forward to continuing to help you during this rapidly changing time.