If you are in the process of working with our consultants to create your professional CV, this should help you to clarify your mind regarding your skills and achievements. Our tailored telephone consultation is designed to assist you in quantifying your successes and focusing on your key skills and attributes so that you are better prepared for a formal interview process.
In today’s competitive marketplace one must never be too complacent when attending any stage of interview; ‘head-hunters’ and recruiters will often be the key decision makers during the first stage of the short list process and boards, HR professionals and senior managers are becoming more risk averse; hence the interview process is becoming more structured and rigorous.
Our interview coaching services are specifically designed and tailored to help by coaching you for formal interviews in general, or for a specific role by covering the following areas:
- What to expect – examples of formal competency based interview questions.
- Vital preparation – how you can research your prospective employer/industry sector.
- Go prepared – clarifying your key achievements.
- Sell yourself – highlighting your attributes.
- Make the right impression – asking the right questions.