We understand the difficulties you face in trying to secure an interview for a job. We also know how frustrating it can be to try and capture the detail of your career and create a CV that can gain interviews. Our team has experience and the ability to deliver the most Professional CV available in the UK today. Please do not take our word for this, read our testimonials and ring our competitors to find out how they compare. Once you have researched, please book online or call us to assess your requirements. Our Manager CV Writing Package has made a positive difference for others just like you in the following roles.
Medical Devices Manager
Help Desk Manager
Social Media Manager
Our Manager CV is suitable for Managers. The Manager CV includes the following:
- A free initial telephone discussion and/or critique of your existing CV.
- A telephone consultation with our Consultants to establish your career history, key skills, accomplishments and future career objectives.
- A bespoke, professional CV with keywords maximised, emailed to you in MS Word & PDF format within an agreed time frame (approx. 5 working days).
- A second consultation to discuss necessary amendments and ensure you are completely satisfied.
- One free future career update.*
If you require more than one of our services, then please call us to discuss a bespoke quotation.
Need more information? Why not book a suitable time to talk to us about your requirements:
Job Search Package £400.00
- A list of the best online job search engines.
- Details of reputable career management sites, used by recruiters to identify high calibre executives.
- Website addresses for the best executive job boards, generalist job sites and specialist/functional online job portals.
- The address, telephone number, contact and website details for the most suitable regional and niche search firms.
- 2 sample covering letters; one for speculative approaches and the other to apply for specific advertised roles.
- Useful tips for attending a formal interview.
Additional CV with different emphasis £200.00
Covering Letter £70.00
Linkedin Profile £200.00
Interview Coaching £150.00
2. Send us your old CV (if you have one) and any supporting information that you think maybe relevant.
3. We agree a mutually convenient date and time for your consultation.
4. We produce a draft CV to an agreed time scale, email it to you and arrange (if we have not already) to discuss any amendments you require.
5. We complete the amendments and send you the finished CV.
How do I know if I need a professional CV?
There can be any number of factors why you have not received the acknowledgement and response which you hoped for, during your job application process. This is why we offer a free initial telephone consultation to critique any existing CVs you have. To book a time, simply e-mail your existing document to [email protected] and one of our consultants will review your CV and contact you with feedback.
Do I speak to a consultant or a sales person when I book a CV with you?
You will talk to a consultant. We do not use sales people or high pressure sales techniques. As executives ourselves we are completely aware of what you require and can demonstrate this when you call.
There are so many CV writing firms to choose from – why should I use Grieves Pryce?
We believe that we offer a unique, cost effective service. All of our consultants have at least 15 years’ experience in the recruitment field, are up to date on the competitive nature of the marketplace and know exactly what employers, recruitment agencies and ‘head hunters’ look for in terms of format and content. Please feel free to call other companies for a comparison and discover why we say that we are leading executive cv writers in the UK.
What happens once I place my order?
Once your order has been placed, one of our consultants will contact you by telephone to arrange a suitable consultation time with you and request any further information we will require such as an existing CV (if available) and details of a particular role you are applying for, if necessary. If at this stage, you have not paid, a secure payment will be taken over the telephone.
Why must I make a payment before I have received my CV?
The reason why we take payment up front is twofold; firstly because the in-depth telephone consultation which you will have with one of our consultations lasts around an hour and makes up part of the fee; secondly, because this eliminates the possibility of someone cancelling on the day of the consultation, or not making the consultation at all and taking up a valuable time slot which could have been used to assist another client.
What happens if I need to re-arrange my consultation?
We fully understand that an unforeseen circumstance at work or home can arise on occasion and with this in mind, we are very flexible should you need to re-arrange your consultation time; all we ask is that you try to give us 24 hours notice, if possible.
What happens once I have received my first draft?
Depending on the service you have selected, you will receive a first draft CV in 1,2 or 5 working days. The consultant who undertook your initial consultation will then arrange a second telephone consultation with you, at a time convenient to you and discuss any comments and/or amendments and additions you would like to make before sending you the final draft.
What happens if I am not happy with the draft CV provided?
In the highly unlikely event that you are not satisfied with the draft CV provided in terms of content, or layout, please contact our Partner Tracey Thomas who will personally ensure that the issues are resolved and the document is amended until you are completely happy with the result.
What happens after I have received my final CV?
Grieves Pryce are not only a professional CV writing firm; we pride ourselves on our ability to offer ongoing support and advice to our clients. Depending on which package you choose, we will make selected updates or amendments to your CV document free* of charge over a period of 6-12 months.
How can I find out what your clients have to say about you?
Not found the answer you were looking for?
Please contact us on +44(0)20 144 1507 or 0800 612 4416 and one of our consultant will be happy to discuss your query in full over the telephone.