C-Level CV Writing Service
Whether you require a C-Level CV, President CV, Group Managing Director CV, Global CEO CV or NED CV, we recognise and understand the key drivers that have brought you here to our site; transition or change.
A professional CV to elevate your career and executive profile?
We also understand that as a leading professional, you require a definitive Professional CV that is able to show the cumulative net result of a career through an individually authored document. At such a critical juncture, you also need to be able to trust a business and its people to have the necessary aptitude, emotional intelligence and ability to deliver a professional CV that can do more than just uphold your reputation.
At this stage in your career, it’s now about elevating you above your peer group. Our consultative approach will take you out of your comfort zone, and we will identify with you the core responsibilities, strategy, metrics, and achievements of the roles that you have held to date. We assess and concentrate these elements of your career into a Professional CV, helping you garner specific interest in the qualities you possess and wish to highlight for recruiters, headhunters or employers.
it’s now about elevating you above your peer group
- Tracey Thomas, Managing Director - Grieves Pryce
Dec 17, 2018
Position: COO & CFO
I recently reviewed my marketing plan, although generally happy with my CV and profile I thought they both needed to be sharper. Following online research... Read more
C-Level Professional CV writing
This C-Level CV is suitable for Non-Executive Directors and C-Level Executives including Presidents, Group Managing Directors and other Main Board Directors with an annual salary upwards of £150,000. It includes the following:
- An initial consultation and expert assessment to ascertain fully your needs and requirements.
- A critique of any existing CV documents if necessary.
- One to one telephone consultations with our Partner/Senior Consultant to assess your strengths, key achievements, and future career aspirations.
- A high impact, professional C-Level CV emailed to you in MS Word & PDF format within an agreed time frame (approx. 5-7 working days).
- Full complimentary advice for managing the various stages of your job search if required
- A place in the Grieves Pryce Executive Resourcing professional network, offering ongoing advice and e-mail alerts on appropriate current or future campaigns which may interest you.
Price £475.00 excluding VAT
If you require more than one of our services, see below. Please call us on +44 (0)2071 291 097 to discuss a bespoke quotation or call from your device by clicking the button:
Click to call
Consider adding these services:
Linkedin Profile £200.00 (usually £250)
If used effectively and creatively Linkedin can enable you to;
- Establish and cultivate a strong network; raising your profile, visibility and credibility within the business community.
- Keep abreast of market developments and business related issues.
- Identify potential sales, business development, job opportunities, and referrals.
- Interface and make links with other like-minded business leaders and influencers.
- Engage with HRs, headhunters, recruiters and prospective employers.
Investing in an eloquently written, succinct and keyword rich Linkedin profile will ensure that the first impression you give online is a positive one.
add this service
Job Search Package £450.00
We use over 50 years combined experienced in the industry to tailor a unique Job Search Guide, which assists you in identifying new roles. This essential guide will help you to focus on your job search. It includes:
- A list of the best on-line job search engines.
- Details of reputable career management sites, used by recruiters to identify high calibre executives.
- Website addresses for the best executive job boards, generalist job sites and specialist/functional online job portals.
- The address, telephone, contact and website details for the most relevant central London, regional and niche search firms.
- Covering letters and email approach text.
- Useful tips for attending a formal interview.
add this service
Additional CV with different emphasis £225.00
Typically used when you are targeting a different role from the one you currently hold and therefore wish to highlight a different skill set.
add this service
Professional CV Express Service:
We only undertake a professional CV express service when we have the capacity to fulfil your requirement. Please contact us to discuss if this possible before booking.
Need more information?
Book a suitable time to talk to us about your requirements: