The Executive Career Management Service, designed specifically for the proactive, busy executives that operate globally, and want to take control of their own job search but require the ongoing support of Expert Consultants to guide them through all stages of the process.
Executive Career Management Consultants[TEAM_B id=7201]
Our consultants have a minimum of 20 years’ experience within the global search. Working for leading firms including KPMG Search & Selection, Odgers, Badenoch & Clark and Austin Knight, we combine our experience and broad industry networks to give you ‘on the pulse’ executive career management guidance and advice on the full life cycle of your career transition. The Executive Career Management Service supports you with coaching to professional CV writing, improving your visibility through LinkedIn, targeting the right roles, making compelling applications, attending formal interviews and even your induction/onboarding period once in post.
Executive Career Management ConciergeFull Expert Consultant Support at all stages throughout the initial 2 months of your search including:
• Telephone support to talk through your approaches to search firms
• Sifting, selecting and prioritising roles which you have identified through a variety of portals (as advised by GP)
• Help tailoring your CV and cover letter to roles you wish to apply for
• Interview coaching prior to formal meetings/interviews you attend*.
Cloud Based Deployment• Cloud based Executive Career Management system allows you access from anywhere
• Effectively manage all aspects of your job search*
• Sync your calendar to set key diary events and reminders
• Upload and save files relating to the process, and individual job applications in one place
• Communicate anywhere with your allocated Support Consultant
• Make comments and notes where necessary
Executive CoachingA comprehensive (approx. 2 hours) telephone based Executive Coaching Session, with addition of Job Scorecard exercise if necessary to assess your target roles, sectors and organisations, discuss our recommendations and agree upon the best approach.
Competency Based CV ConsultationIn-depth competency based CV consultation to provide clarity on, and agree on best presentation of your aims, experience, key achievements and transferable skills/competencies.
Executive Professional CVA high impact Executive CV, and assistance tailoring the document for different roles throughout the period (2 calendar months).
Our principal objective when crafting a compelling, interview-winning CV is to retain the attention of the reader, and make the document stand out from other applicants by creating easy access to key data, with page one acting as a ‘billboard’ of our clients’ aims, skills, industry background and key successes.
The CV we create will have:
• A professional format and high visual impact to ensure that your name stands out to the reader
• A creative professional profile which acts as your executive synopsis to introduce you and clearly state your aspirations
• A skills and competency profile which holds relevant industry key words and fits the demands of the current marketplace, as well as your own career objectives
• A selection of relevant key achievements and career highlights, which validate your skills/competencies, and suit the needs of our changing economic climate
• A succinct outline of your career which provides an overview of the essential information desired by recruiters and search firms, whilst still retaining the attention of the reader.
Application Cover LetterA cover letter that is easily tailorable for applications
Introductory Cover LetterA cover letter for making an introductory or speculative approach to recruiters, search firms and employers identified in the Job Search Guide.
Follow Up LetterOften overlooked but can make a significant difference in how you are perceived by the receiver. This letter can be used to say thank you after an interview or conversation and as a follow up that endorses your interest. It can also ensure that the recipient has no lingering unanswered questions about you.
Executive LinkedIn ProfileA compelling LinkedIn profile, along with coaching on how to network effectively and get the most from the LinkedIn site:
• Groups to join
• Improving your visibility
• Who to target/follow
• How to get relevant job alerts
Job Search GuideA Job Search Guide listing the up-to-date names, details and contact number/e-mail of 25+ sector/role/location relevant search firms, with:
• Expert notes on how to approach the search
• A researched list of the best national media, trade publications, online job portals and search engines to register for email job alerts
• Suggested Executive Networking sites.
OnboardingOn going support once in post, offering advice to guide you smoothly through your career transitioning process.